Philippines Corrugated GI Sheet Suppliers
Here are the corrugated GI sheet suppliers from the Philippines you should look for:
Although a relative newcomer to the corrugated GI sheet industry, having only registered last October 12, 2016, they do have a good line-up of pre-painted roofing products that should last in varying weather conditions.
Based in Quezon City, Philippines, their aim is to provide top-quality steel products using advanced technologies.
Products They Offer:
Their colored roofing is made from cold-rolled high tensile grade steel. It has 5 layers of materials and coating. The substrate material is made from either Galvanized Iron or Aluminum Zinc alloy coated steel. The paint coating has 2 coating and undergoes 2 baking process. For the paint, the topcoat is 15-20 microns, the primer is 2-3 microns and the undercoat is 5-10 microns.
They also offer steel decking that you can get in plan colors.
- Durable roofing that can withstand wear and tear.
- A wide assortment of products. It’s a one-stop-shop for your roofing needs.
- There is a wide variety of colors to choose from.
- They offer many corrugated design choices.
- Affordable price range.
There is no color grey option, which is one of the most popular roofing colors for modern homes today.
Puyat Steel Corporation is an institution in the roofing industry, having been around since 1956.They are the first company to set up a galvanizing plant in the Philippines.
Since their inception, they have gotten numerous awards and recognition including the Consumer Union of the Philippines’ Outstanding Manufacturer of GI & Prepainted GI Sheets and Coils from 2002 to 2004.
They also make use of state-of-the-art machinery including a non-oxidizing furnace for their CGL or Continuous Galvanizing Line products.
- Apo Galfan Technology Plain Corrugated Sheets and Plain Sheets
- Weather Panel Roofing (WPR)
- Expanded Panel Roofing (EPR), Apo Grand Panel (AGP 915)
- Modularized Tilespan Maxi
- Tilespan Elite
- Steel Sheets
- Steel Coils
- Their products have superior durability. They are strong, weather-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
- Unlike other traditional galvanized steel, their corrugated GI sheets have an aluminum alloy coating that is made up of only 5% aluminum and 95% zinc.
- They have more product options. You have more choices of materials, colors and designs.
- Their corrugated GI sheets are backed by a warranty.
- The paint has a stronger adhesion.
Being made with better quality, their GI sheets might be more expensive.
Union Galvasteel Corporation
Union Galvasteel Corporation has always been a front-runner when it comes to making corrugated GI sheets.
They first established roots in La Union with them previously known as the Union Steel Plant Division with a headquarters in Bacnotan, La Union.
They have a galvanizing plant located in San Fernando, La Union solely for the purpose of making GI sheets.
It was not until 1968 when they expanded and made another galvanizing plant, this time in Ilang, Davao City. Another plant was built in Calamba, Laguna in 1990.
- Dura Spandrel
- Duratile Athena
- Mega Hi-Rib.
They also have building system components like C-Purlins, Tracks, Duraweb, Studs and many more.
- They offer high-quality corrugated GI sheets that will last for a lifetime, even with minimal maintenance.
- They have a wide assortment of roofing products. This can be a one-stop-shop for all your roofing needs.
- Special colors are available for those who are looking for a more customized look.
The waiting time might be longer. If you are in a hurry to get your corrugated GI sheets, you might get frustrated because the delivery time is long.
Colorsteel has been around for over 25 years now – a clear testament to their reliability in the industry.
Since their establishment in 1994 at San Fernando, Pampanga, they are steadily becoming a go-to corrugated GI sheet supplier in the Philippines because of their wide array of high quality roofing products that won’t break the bank.
As a major key player in the roofing industry, they have various warehouses and sales offices all over the country including Iloilo, La Union, Cavite and Pangasinan, to name a few.
- High Rib
- Curve Cladding
- Seam Lock
- Colorsteel offers high-quality, leak-resistant roofing at a more affordable price. Their affordable price range can be an ideal solution to cash-strapped buyers.
- They have more color options to choose from.
- Waiting time is shorter than other roofing suppliers, so if you are in a hurry to get your materials, this can be a good option.
- They have products that have better rainfall capacity, great for countries like the Philippines that frequently get large volumes of rain.
When there are large volumes of orders, there might be a delay in delivery or pick up.
DN Steel was established in 1992. They haven’t stopped innovating roofing products and materials since then and has even come up with their unique material called CleanLume.
The CleanLume is supposedly a more durable and more reliable alternative to the usual corrugated GI sheets. If you want it pre-painted, it is available in the ColorLume version.
They have also spearheaded the use of paint materials such as SMP or Silicone Modified Polyester, which is a superior type of paint that will make your corrugated GI sheet last longer.
- DN Super Hi Corr 20
- DN Hi Rib 1030
- DN Twin Hi Rib 950
- DN Rib 25
- DN Super Hi Rib 50
- Their products are more ideal for people living near the beach where the salt in the air can cause more roofing corrosion.
- They have a wide availability of products. You can customize the length and choose a thickness that will work for your needs. They cater to the needs of residential, vacation houses and commercial properties.
- They have good information in their social media page on their products that can get you started in choosing the right roofing for your needs.
It might not be easy to order materials from them if you are from the southern regions of the Philippines. Most of their branches are located in Luzon.
If you want to import GOOD QUALITY Steel Coils and GI Pipe from Vietnam, please contact us at:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mobile/Whatsapp: +84 973 765 730
– Website: https://steelvn.com/
Hope you can forward this message to your purchasing manager or related directors if you are not the intended one.
Thank you and best regards,
Henry Do – Sales Representatives of Nam Kim Steel